Friday, December 12, 2008

Make a Drink for Me




December 11, 2008



aloha friday • holidays



Welcome to this week’s edition of Aloha Friday.
In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that we take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So a fun blog, Jiggety Jigg and her An Island Life blog has suggested that on Fridays we take it easy on posting. I got the message late and this is my third post today, so I'll start next week. I am suppose to ask you to answer a simple question. Nothing that requires a lengthy response.

If you’d like to participate, just post your own question on your blog and leave your link below. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends!

Today’s question I have for you:
You have a blender and ice and a group of friends coming over. What are you going to make for them?

1. Lisa C.2. Sues2u23. Tamy~3 Sides of Crazy:)4. Amy @ Thoughts from the Mrs.5. Autumn @ My MoonBean6. Mom of 27. Jen ~ A Little Bit About Me8. Julie From Inmates9. Janet from Grammy Janet's Place10. Perspective11. Cathi12. Deb - Mom of 3 Girls13. blueviolet@ A Nut in a Nutshell14. Meredith15. Jenni Jiggety16. Chocolate Fingerprints17. Nina18. Proud Mommy
19. Jennifer20. amy-happy momma21. Dee@Two Of A Kind, Working On A Full House22. Chrissy Mac CEO23. TheAngelForever 24. Daily Mish Mash25. Jennifer: Wilson-six26. Jen @ mommablogsalot27. Kari @ Alas3Lads28. Jen @ What's Shakin'?29. Abby 30. Just Jenn31. Colleen32. Jennie Lee33. A Maui Blog34. Charlotte (Life's a Charm!)35. sagemom36. Ropa Vieja
37. mamaJoss @ Dribbles & Diapers 38. BlapherMJ39. Pegsy @ Sharing Life With Peggy40. Louise41. Pamela Kramer42. Brandi43. Cammi44. Lori Downs45. diana/sunshine46. kelley47. Toni @ Photo Bug Baby48. Christy49. Aloha Monkey50. Tena @ Crazy Book...51. Beth52. shydub53.You're next!

This site is using auto-links. To add your link to the list, enter your name and URL in the form below and press Enter.

Your name:__________
Your URL: __________

Please leave a comment after linking... Thank you!And have you read about Mister Linky's new features?
Don't forget to leave a comment... Thank you!And be sure to check out Mister Linky's blog!
Aloha!

6 comments:

NoBS said...

SNOW-CONES,BABY!

June said...

I couldn't figure out the comment. Cosmos - unless you have fresh snow - and then we make snow daquiris - strawberry and banana!!!

Susan said...

Ok, since it's Thursday and I'm just reading this, I'll throw out a general answer - anything in the same family as a diaquiri or pina colada? OH YUMMY. I might run to the grocery store and make some tonight! Thanks for the visit!

Christine said...

Margaritas, of course! I am totally into the Aloha Friday idea - had never heard of it before.

Anonymous said...

If your going to call it Aloha Friday let`s sing the song. "It`s Aloha friday no work til monday, adobedo . KPOA.com on friday`s, they play the song multiple times. And what drunk to make. A Lava Flow. Basically a pina colada with strawberries. MMMM MMMM Good. That`s Hawaii and Aloha Friday. Sitting in Cheese burger in Paradise on Waikiki beach checking out the sights on Kalakaua Ave. AHHHH. You know who, the anonomous one.

Gatto999 =^.^= said...

Ciao from Italy
=^.^=